Kiosk Guests, what you need to know and what we need from you.
- Read the mission statement.
- Go through your old pictures and get them to us.
- We want pictures of everything. The school, church, barn, station, train bridge, everything.
- Browse through the interactive map and click on the hotspots, if an area does not have a green boarder, we are looking for pictures of it. Look at the gallery’s, if you have a better picture we will change it out or add more.
- Tell everyone about the site. Tell your Facebook friends.
- Scan and send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For best results, Scan at 600dpi,
- One picture per scan please
- Use the app called WeTransfer to send them, It is free and easy to use.
- If you don’t have a scanner, get them to us, we will return them.
- There is a smart phone App in the google play store called PhotoScan by Google Photos, It works pretty good and is free.
- We will update a contact list of people who will help with the pictures.
- The best effort will be taken to ensure the accuracy of dates and spelling of names. Email us with corrections.
- This site is strictly non-profit
Mattawa Area: Kent Lagace, email – email@example.com
North Bay Area: Paul Laferriere, email – firstname.lastname@example.org